|Feb 23, 2018||Mar 23, 2018||Paris, FR||Enterprise Architecture Manager|
- Initiate Master Data Management by identifying existing information and data flows and build the roadmap to a ‘single source of truth’ for Business strategic data.
- Leverage and involve IT Community team in a collaborative manner to develop Enterprise Architecture roadmap.
- Assess Business capabilities needed to ensure Asendia’s strategy achievement and identify the IT capabilities required to enable them.
- Inventory and categorize business applications, their inter-relationships, and their contribution to business goals.
- Assess applications portfolio against target business capabilities to determine functional vs. strategic fit and identify missing components.
- You have a Master’s degree in business ad-ministration or computer technology.
- 5 to 10 years of experience in Functional or Enterprise Architecture.
- You have proven ability to think strategically, assess current state against target, balance big picture and future vision, assess IT implications of business strategy.
- You understand technology, industry best practices and digital trends and their impact on Enterprise Architecture.
- Strong communication (written and oral), interpersonal skills. Ability to convey concepts to both IT and Business audiences.
- Written and spoken English. French and German conversation level is an asset. Working language is English.
- You have a high personal responsibility, perseverance, good team spirit and appreciate collaboration with different countries and cultures.
Our mission is to excel in every interaction with our customers. Our values are trust, friendliness, ease of use and our commitment to sustainablity.
- Workplace in Paris or Bern.
- We offer modern and fair employment conditions.
For further information, please contact:
Chief Information Officer
Tel +33 1 78 42 81 10
Please send your application to:
email@example.com mentioning the reference number “Asendia-18-02”
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the reference number "Asendia-18-02"