|Feb 05, 2018||Feb 16, 2018||Bedford UK||Mon- Fri late shift: 15:30 – Midnight|
- To ensure that all handwork tasks are performed to requirements. In addition, to ensure quality of personal output is maintained at optimum levels
- To be responsible for jobs that are allocated on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. To learn the job allocated and to be able to complete it on a regular basis without supervision
- Identify ways of improving quality – checking to ensure the process adds value to the business, together with ways of following through on mistakes, reporting, monitoring and feedback.
- Complete all in-house administration in line with company procedures
- To observe health and safety requirements and thereby ensure that your conduct whilst at work is safe and that this conduct extends towards fellow employees.
- Will ideally already be qualified to drive a forklift (Candidates without a forklift operating licence will be considered but attaining the qualification will be a mandatory requirement - Asendia would arrange training if needed)
- Honest and reliable with a strong work ethic
- Excellent attention to detail, taking pride in your work
- Able to build and maintain close working relationships with work colleagues
- Able to demonstrate commitment and ownership to the role as well as commitment to team working
- Able to cope well and remain calm under pressure in order to meet tight deadlines
- Well-developed interpersonal understanding skills as well as excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong English communication skills and be happy to follow manual and computer led tasks
- Our mission is to excel in every interaction with our customers. Our values are trust, friendliness, ease of use and our commitment to sustainability.
- We offer modern and fair employment conditions.
- Workplace in Bedford – The Fulfilment Centre
- Hours of work – Late shift:15:30 – Midnight / Mon- Fri
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the reference number "Asendia-WOFC-01-18"