|Jun 05, 2020||Jun 25, 2020||Head office Bern||Full time|
- You manage the accounts payable and account receivables process as well as the general ledger accounting, the monthly financial reporting and the intercompany reconciliation
- In addition you support the sale team on KPI’s
- Then you support your colleagues in the budget, forecast, controlling as well as in internal & external audits
- Thus you also prepare financial documentation for the monthly business meetings and yearly BOD meeting
- Supporting on local tax, local income tax declarations and VAT to the Swiss fiscal authorities complete this very interesting and varied position.
- You are a motivated person with the understanding for operational processes.
- Persistence, tenacity, work force, structured and results-oriented, combined with great personal responsibility are just some of your strengths.
- The ideal candidate has a federal diploma of higher education and at least 3 years of experience in an accounting or similar position.
- You have SAP FI/CO knowledge and if additional experiences in Swiss GAAP, IFRS it is an advantage.
- The financial closing process is something you are used to work on.
- A feeling for efficient & lean processes as well as fluency (written & oral) in English & German complete your profile. French is an asset.
- You have a high team spirit and appreciate collaboration with colleagues from different countries and cultures.
- You are prepared to travel.
Our mission is to excel in every interaction with our customers. Our values are trust, friendliness, ease of use and our commitment to sustainability.
We recognise that you spend more time at work than you do at home, so to compensate we offer a dynamic and informal work environment in a spacious, open office in Bern.
Employee wellbeing and corporate social responsibility is at the heart of our core values. We wish to instil a strong culture of corporate social responsibility within every employee and hope to create a positive and productive environment where employees can thrive.
If this sounds like the kind of place you would like to work and the sort of role you are looking for, then get in touch, we are waiting to hear from you.
Please send your application in English to: email@example.com mentioning
the reference number “Asendia-20-06”
For further information, please contact:
Head of Consolidation & Compliance
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the reference number "20-06"