|Oct 22, 2019||Nov 14, 2019||Bern, Switzerland||January to December 2020 (potential extension)|
- One year ago, we have launched a global lead automation process and we are looking into developing the concept including the evolution of our digital landscape
- In this function, you will be responsible for designing and optimizing the global marketing automation process and manage international campaigns in the e-commerce market
- Additionally, you will be in charge of our global digital and social media channels. You will contribute to our content marketing strategy and the management of our websites all around the world
- Furthermore, you will work on projects and several communication actions with our subsidiaries in Europe, Asia, Oceania and the USA as well as support them in the management of their local agencies and local web campaigns
- Budget planning, controlling and reporting are also part of your tasks
- You are a communication manager with experience and know-how in marketing automation and digital campaigns. Optimally, with experience in e-commerce
- You are familiar with lead automation tools such as HubSpot, Mautic, Marketo etc.
- You hold a degree in Communications, Digital Media or similar
- You have at least 3+ years of experience in a communication department or/and in an agency (in an intercultural environment is an asset)
- Written and spoken English (advanced level) is a must; Business language is English. German and French are an asset
- High personal responsibility, flexible and open minded, autonomous and proactive, good team spirit and you appreciate collaboration with different countries and cultures.
Our mission is to excel in every interaction with our customers. Our values are trust, friendliness, ease of use and our commitment to sustainability.
We recognise that you spend more time at work than you do at home, so to compensate we offer a dynamic and informal work environment in a spacious, fun, modern office.
The main office will be in Bern, with possible exchange to the offices in Paris or London.
If this sounds like the kind of place you would like to work for, then get in touch, we are waiting to hear from you.
For further information
Domenico Pereira, Head of Communication
Tel +41 79 757 90 87
Please send your application to email@example.com mentioning the reference number "Asendia-19-12"