|Feb 17, 2020||Mar 13, 2020||Paris||Full time|
- Act as expert for IT Infrastructure and Project teams in the plan, design, and delivery of IT solutions
- Responsible for impact analysis and design modifications to existing systems to support new solutions
- Maintain applications and services technical architecture landscape documentation and library of standardized procedures and configuration
- Provide third-level support for incidents and problems in designated areas of expertise
- Lead infrastructure change management and capacity planning
- Collaborate and lead on technical initiatives or projects within IT Asendia Community
- Support to IT Infrastructure management and system administration
- You have a degree in Computer Information System or similar and proven experience as a Technical Architect or Project Manager as well as experience in project management and ideally in service-oriented architecture (SOA)
- Knowledge of Web architecture technologies
- Familiarity with various operating systems (e.g.Windows, Linux) and databases (MySQL, SQL Server, Postgres, …)
- Experience in cloud technologies, Hosting and Network environment
- Ability to quickly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new or existing technologies, Problem-solving aptitude
- All-round IT and organizational skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills, and the ability to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical audiences
- Written and spoken English; French is an asset.
- High personal responsibility, flexible and open-minded, autonomous and proactive, good team spirit and you appreciate the collaboration with different countries and cultures.
Our mission is to excel in every interaction with our customers. Our values are trust, friendliness, ease of use and our commitment to sustainability.
- Workplace in Paris
- We offer modern and fair employment conditions
For further information, please contact:
Delivery & Technical IT Manager
Tel +41 31 560 09 82
Please send your application to: email@example.com mentioning the reference number “Asendia-19-08”
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the reference number "Asendia-19-08"