|Jun 05, 2020||Jun 26, 2020||Head office Paris||full-time|
- In a global function, you are responsible for the management control of several group entities.
- You support your subsidiaries during the monthly closing, budget, and forecasts to ensure that they report complete and quality figures
- You understand and challenge the data to be able to identify and propose action plans (margin improvement, potential synergies, cost savings, etc.)
- To obtain quality information on the development of your activity, you maintain relationships with other financial partners (consolidation and compliance, strategy, and pricing), as well as with the sales and operations team.
- In addition, you provide key performance indicators and relevant financial information to all stakeholders (Asendia management board, shareholders, etc.).
- You support and coordinate group projects to provide financial expertise (ROI, etc.)
- Various ad-hoc tasks and projects, including group-wide coordination tasks, complete this very interesting and stimulating position.
- You are a motivated person with strong conceptual analysis skills. You seek to understand the operational processes and the financial situation of the entities.
- Persistence, tenacity, work force, structured and results-oriented, combined with great personal responsibility are just some of your strengths.
- The ideal candidate has a higher education in economics, finance, or business administration.
- You are business oriented and can make a diagnosis using a wide range of indicators (DSO, DPO, NWC, churn rates)
- In addition, you are comfortable with IFRS standards and consolidation rules. You have a great IT affinity (SAP BFC).
- Your strong communication skills allow you to work with people of different nationalities and at different hierarchical levels.
- Fluency in English is essential (French and / or German is an asset).
- You are ready to travel.
Our mission is to excel in every interaction with our customers. Our values are trust, friendliness, ease of use and our commitment to sustainability.
We recognise that you spend more time at work than you do at home, so to compensate we offer a dynamic and informal work environment in a spacious, open office in Paris.
If this sounds like the kind of place you would like to work and the sort of role you are looking for, then get in touch, we are waiting to hear from you.
Please send your application in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning
the reference number Asendia-20-05”
For further information, please contact:
Please send your application to email@example.com mentioning the reference number "Asendia-20-05"