|Sep 09, 2019||Sep 30, 2019||Paris or Bern||Experienced Logistics Analyst|
- As process owner you identify and lead projects that drive group-wide cost optimization results in the logistics network
- As project manager you develop and lead international teams to achieve desired results in cost, quality and service optimization
- You organize, animate and manage the logistics network community and stakeholder interests as the leading person
- You work at analysis of the group network cases, deploy new solutions
related to specific data’s and you ensure that the organization is
provided with relevant logistics recommendations
- You are a motivated person with an aptitude to passionate, generate and implement new ideas and to convince others about it
- You have a high personal responsibility, perseverance, good team spirit and appreciate collaboration with different countries and cultures
- You have a degree in Supply Chain Management or Logistics and at least 5 years of professional experience in the field of logistics analysis
- Strong analytical, statistical and data manipulation skills are some of your strengths
- Our working language is English. So fluent English in written and spoken is a must. French and German conversation level is an asset
- You are ready to travel abroad
Our mission is to excel in every interaction with our customers.
Our values are trust, friendliness, ease of use and our commitment to sustainability.
Workplace in Paris or Bern. We offer modern and fair employment conditions.
For further information, please contact:
Head of Transport Optimization, Routing & Data
Tel +41 (0) 79 508 69 57
Please send your application to email@example.com mentioning the reference number "Asendia-19-06"