|Nov 19, 2018||Nov 30, 2018||London Heathrow UK||Mail Sorter|
- Accurately sort all international mail and carry out administrative tasks associated with the processing of mail
- Report any mail presentation issue to the Supervisor
- Ensure quality checks are adhered to on every job handed to avoid compromising revenue capture
- Make sure that sort and ship methods are adhered to, to avoid service issues and incorrect costs
- Provide cover and support where needed in her areas of the operation
- You will carry out tasks which involve physically lifting bags when required using correct manual handling methods
- You will move between Operational areas I line with daily requirements.
- You are someone who is able to manage your time effectively and complete workloads and meet deadlines
- You should be someone who is able to create, maintain and promote good working relationships
- You are honest, reliable and have a strong work ethic
- You have a good level of English language, both written and communication
Our mission is to excel in every interaction with our customers. Our values are trust, friendliness, ease of use and our commitment to sustainability.
- Workplace in London Heathrow
- We offer modern and fair employment conditions
For further information, please contact:
0208 897 1200
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
mentioning the reference number “Asendia-MS-001”
Please send your application to email@example.com mentioning the reference number "Asendia-MS-001"