|Feb 05, 2019||Mar 11, 2019||Colnbrook, UK||Part time/Job share|
- Answer all incoming phone calls and direct callers to the appropriate person or department as necessary.
- Respond efficiently to customer and public enquiries via email and telephone and direct to the appropriate person.
- Meet and greet guests.
- Being the first point of contact for our customers and professionally representing the Asendia brand.
- Assist with teas, coffees, refreshments and food for meetings.
- Assisting with general administrative duties with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Sort and distribute postal mail and deliveries
- Order office stationery
- Our ideal candidate will be personable and professional. Confident when communicating with clients and partners, in person, by telephone and e-mail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Reliable, well-organised and conscientious
- Able to work using their own initiative and to self-manage.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Our mission is to excel in every interaction with our customers. Our values are trust, friendliness, ease of use and our commitment to sustainability.
- We offer a lively and informal work environment in a spacious, light, open planned office in Colnbrook, near Slough.
- Wellbeing and corporate social responsibility is at the heart of our core values. We wish to instil a strong culture of corporate social responsibility within every employee from the top down and hope to create a positive and productive environment where employees can thrive.
Please send your application to email@example.com mentioning the reference number "Asendia AR 119"