|Oct 25, 2018||Nov 30, 2018||Paris or Bern||Trainee as Data Scientist (January to June 2019)|
- Contribute to the development of the data model for the Business Intelligence tool in collaboration with the key users, the subsidiaries and the IT partner.
- Support the data team in understanding and analysing the data base and process data coming from different data sources.
- Work on consistency of the data coming from various sources.
- Support the data team in extracting, combining and verifying the data needed for the Business Intelligence tool.
- Support the data, IT and business teams in specifying and documenting all processes needed for the above two tasks.
- You are in the 3rd or 4th year of your studies with focus on IT and Business Analyst
- You have a good team spirit, perseverance and appreciate collaboration with different countries and cultures.
- You have strong analytical and data manipulation skills.
- You are interested in business intelligence applied to logistics.
- Working language is English. Written and spoken English on a professional level is key; French and/or German conversation level is needed as well.
- Skills: advanced excel – ETL (Pentaho) programming
Our mission is to excel in every interaction with our customers. Our values are trust, friendliness, ease of use and our commitment to sustainability.
- Workplace in Paris or Bern
- We offer modern and fair employment conditions
For further information, please contact:
Nathalie Bonnet Potteau
Routing and Network Manager
Phone + 33 (0) 6 59 72 06 78
Please send your application to email@example.com mentioning the reference number "Asendia-18_19"