How to Minimise E-commerce Returns – 5 Key Questions
What is the true rate of online returns around the world?
70% of shoppers say they check out an e-tailers Returns Policy before deciding to make a purchase. Offering your shoppers a convenient and low cost returns process can be a big conversion booster. Here at Asendia we offer a full range of solutions that are convenient and cost-effective, and provide you with greater control.
Domestic Returns offers a local experience for the shopper and is available to e-tailers with high volumes of returns in specific countries.
1. Your customer applies the label you provide to them and takes it to a convenient drop off location.
2. Parcels arrive at a Returns Centre within the country where they are consolidated and returned to you.
Providing your customer’s with a local parcel drop-off location strengthens shopper trust and accelerates the returns process.
With Domestic Returns, there are two choices: a Prepaid solution to enable free returns, or a Partly-paid option so customers enjoy cheaper postage rates for returns.
|Improve shopper satisfaction|
|Reduced processing time for customer refunds|
Flexibility and choice with Prepaid or Partly-paid solutions
User-friendly IT tools to complement the process: Asendia Shipping and Asendia Tracking
Perfect where you have high volumes of returns in a country
Our International Returns solution gives you access to an outstanding cross-border returns service with Returns Centres in many regions of the world.
1. Your customer applies the returns label you provide and drops it off at any national postal-service location.
2. Returns from different countries are sent to a returns centre in the region that will consolidate them before the goods are forwarded on to you.
3. You and your customers can trace the whole process on our Asendia Tracking website.
With International Returns, there are two choices: a Prepaid solution to enable free returns, or a Partly-paid option so customers enjoy cheaper postage rates for returns.
|Increase customer satisfaction; more reorders on your website|
|A great solution for destinations with low-volume returns (there's no minimum)|
||Harmonisation of returns process with one label, regardless of the return origin|
||Consolidation of parcels in a unique returns center|
||Greater control Prepaid or Partly-paid options|
||Ability to follow whole process with Asendia Shipping and Asendia Tracking|
Returns can be the surprise drain on resources that many e-commerce businesses simply don’t see coming. According to Invesp, around 30%