The apparel industry continues to be under scrutiny for its often questionable sustainability record. And while the rise of fast fashion indicates that many consumers consider apparel to be a commodity, there is a backlash brewing. From the booming second-hand market to shoppers digging deeper to buy longer-lasting, quality products, there is a growing call for brands to commit to transparent, honest sustainability practices.
“65% of shoppers have significantly changed their shopping behaviour to lessen their environmental impact."
The following report is meant to serve as a valuable source of consumer insight that helps you make data-driven decisions that are good for the bottom line and the planet.
What does this free report include?
- How apparel's best customers are demanding sustainability?
- How markets with young populations are ranked highest for valuing sustainability?
- How apparel brands can meet sustainability expectations?
- How shoppers will reward apparel brands that are sustainable?
- How can ESW and Asendia support global growth?